Skip the mix to make an easy and healthy (minus the vodka) Bloody Mary. This recipe will inspire you to create a light and refreshing beverage that doesn't leave you dying of thirst afterward. The secret ingredients? Muddled Campari tomatoes and Five Way - Veggie Broth!
Serves = 2 (easy to double).
3 or 4 Campari tomatoes, muddled
1 cup Five Way - Veggie Broth (or Beef Bone Broth)
2 ounces vodka, I used Tito's
1/2 a lime, juiced
2-3 dashes of tabasco
Celery, pepperoncini Pepper, limes, and stuffed olives for garnish
1. Muddle the tomatoes.
2. Pour the tomato juice and muddled tomatoes into a shaker.
3. Add the veggie broth, vodka, lime, and tabasco.
4. Shake the cocktail vigorously.
5. Strain cocktail into a collins glass filled with ice.
6. Garnish with celery, olives, peppers, and lime. Cheers!
7. Cheers! Optional: Share a photo of your creation on Instagram with the hashtag #FiveWayFoods!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
SIGN UP & SAVE
Cozy recipes and exclusive savings inside. Plus, 10% off your first order!