SWEET & TANGY BBQ SAUCE WITH BENEFITS OF BONE BROTH
To celebrate Father’s Day and summer we’ve developed a barbecue sauce recipe that uses Chicken Bone Broth. Yes, barbecue sauce and bone broth! It’s a sweet and tangy sauce that is delicious with chicken, fish or steak. So grab your spatula and fire-up the grill.
- 1 cup Five Way – Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 slice (good size) of bacon
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon in a saucepan over medium heat until crisp. Remove and drain onto paper towel.
- In the same pan, add onion and sauté over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent. Stir in tomato paste, mustard, honey, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in Five Way – Chicken Bone Broth.
- Break bacon into small pieces and add into the sauce. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce into Tupperware container and let the sauce cool. Ready to use and enjoy.
- Keep refrigerated.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.