Three Bean Chili
We collaborated with Boston-based foodie Zoe Gregorace (@whatzoeeats) to develop this delicious Vegan Three Bean Chili recipe.
Serves up to 4.
1 medium onion
1 cup diced carrots
1 can black beans, drained + rinsed
1 can red kidney beans, drained + rinsed
1 can navy beans, drained + rinsed
1 large jar of tomato puree
1 cup Five Way - Veggie Broth
1 ½ cups kale
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp cumin
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tsp garlic powder
More spice...add 1 tsp of chili powder
1. In a large pot, sautée the onion and spices in olive oil ⠀
2. Add in carrots. While that cooks in the pot, fill a bowl with the kale and a little bit of water to steam in the microwave for about 2 minutes⠀
3. Add the steamed kale to the pot along with the tomato purée⠀
4. Let’s this cook for 3 minutes then add in the canned beans and vegetable broth
5. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for about 40 minutes until most of the liquid has absorbed ⠀
6. Top with cheddar shreds & enjoy :)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
SIGN UP & SAVE
Cozy recipes and exclusive savings inside. Plus, 10% off your first order!