Mushroom Soup recipe using Beef Bone Broth and Veggie Broth. Serves 4 people.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2.5 cups chopped Porcini or Portobella mushrooms
- 2 cups Five Way Foods Veggie Broth
- 2 cups Five Way Foods Beef Broth
- 1 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in stock pot.
- Add onion, carrot and celery cooking until translucent over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, mushrooms and thyme.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat.
- Add broths, soy sauce, red pepper flakes.
- Season with salt.
- Reduce to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Taste and check for seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy