Winter is a time when people take refuge inside and come together to celebrate one another. What to do when you don't have a can or bottle of bloody mary mix? This recipe will inspire you to create a light and refreshing beverage that doesn't leave you dying of thirst afterward. The secret ingredients? Muddled Campari tomatoes and Five Way Foods Veggie Broth! Serves 1 (and easy to double).
// recipe and photo by Jackie Cooks and Drinks
3 Campari tomatoes, muddled
2 ounces Five Way Food Veggie Broth
2 ounces vodka, I used Tito's
1/2 a lime, juiced
2-3 dashes of tabasco
Celery, pepperoncini Pepper, limes, and stuffed olives for garnish
1. Muddle the tomatoes.
2. Pour the tomato juice and muddled tomatoes into a shaker.
3. Add the veggie broth, vodka, lime, and tabasco.
4. Shake the cocktail vigorously.
5. Strain cocktail into a collins glass filled with ice.
6. Garnish with celery, olives, peppers, and lime. Cheers!
7. Cheers! Optional: Share a photo of your creation on Instagram with the hashtag #FiveWayFoods!
Check out a few of our other recipes:
SIGN UP & SAVE
Cozy recipes and exclusive savings inside. Plus, 10% off your first order!