4 cups of Five Way Foods – Veggie Broth
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of kelp (chopped super thin strips)
2 tsp of sesame oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce
3 cloves garlic; minced
1 small red onion; diced
salt to taste
1. In a large pot add veggie broth, water, and kelp to medium heat cook for 5 minutes.
2. Stir and add sesame oil and soy sauce.
3. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cover pot.
5. Cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
6. Serve and enjoy.
SIGN UP & SAVE
Cozy recipes and exclusive savings inside. Plus, 10% off your first order!